Lofty Premises is a place for Brett Hagman to place his thoughts and show off software, hardware, and projects involving both. Warning: This site is for the personal things for Brett Hagman. If you are looking for all the business-y things, try elsewhere.
loft·y [lawf-tee, lof-]
adjective, loft·i·er, loft·i·est.
- extending high in the air; of imposing height; towering: lofty mountains.
- exalted in rank, dignity, or character; eminent.
- elevated in style, tone, or sentiment, as writings or speech.
- arrogantly or condescendingly superior in manner; haughty: to treat someone in a lofty manner.
- Also, prem·iss. Logic. a proposition supporting or helping to support a conclusion.
- a tract of land including its buildings.
- a building together with its grounds or other appurtenances.
- the property forming the subject of a conveyance or bequest.
- a basis, stated or assumed, on which reasoning proceeds.
- an earlier statement in a document.
- (in a bill in equity) the statement of facts upon which the complaint is based.
About Brett Hagman
I write software. Sometimes it isn’t very pretty, but, in the end, I can guarantee it gets the job done.
Sometimes I design hardware. Most times I write software for that hardware.
I’m a computer engineer who has enough fragmented knowledge about a variety of things to be considerably dangerous in anything that I do. I hope you interpret that in the best possible way.
Please check out my projects page to see some of the damage that I have done to the world.
I’m part of the core Wiring Team, and I love to teach people about how easy it is to use electronics and the Wiring Framework (which is used in the Arduino software and boards).